Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome To my project 365 blog (really, 366 this year)! My goal for 2012 is to take a photo everyday for one year. Anyone who knows me knows that I love photography. The problem is, in my quest for getting the "perfect" photo, I often pass up opportunities to just take snapshots of my family in their day to day lives. I hope this blog will help me remember that it's the memories that count when it comes to personal photos, not the background, or the focus, or the composition of the shot. However, I also hope to grow and improve as a photographer as well throughout the year. Nothing like a little forced practice to build your skills. Thanks for joining me on this journey.


My First posting is unfortunately a pretty terrible cell phone shot. I work nights and this is how I rang in the new year. NYE in an ICU, not the most jovial of places...luckily I've got some pretty awesome co-workers to spend it with. Here's to a happy, healthy, joyous 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment